Fri, Sep 5, 03 at 14:08
|I'm trying do dye some paper that I printed a story on for my scrapbook to make it look aged. The ink is running. Any suggestions? How long should I wait till the ink completely dries?|
|Try putting the tea in a spray bottle & just misting the paper. (Make the tea pretty strong)|
|I've repeated that same mistake several times. LOL! I think if you're going to use some aging technique that involves water, it's best to dye or stain your paper first, maybe iron it flat, and then print onto it. Let me know if that works, 'cause I haven't tried it yet!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here