|Im making boxes that will be invitations for my daughters Sweet 16 there called EXPLOSION BOXES when you take off the lid the sides fall down and have the invites pics response card etc. I don't want a flimsy box...What pound cardstock will make a sturdy box???|
|I am asuming the birthday party is over but for future reference try the 67lb weight. You can get it at Staples in different colors and I can put it through my computer to print on. Anything heaver might not go thru the computer|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here