Tue, Aug 19, 03 at 13:27
|Just a show and tell of the addition of charms to items. They are great for dominos and other projects. In this one I have used a ceramic tile and added a copied print to tissue paper. Decoupaged it on the tile, added dimensional magic and placed the red shoe charms on it.
Will post to the gallery.
|Cute little shoes! |
I have been enjoying making my own charms with stamps and silver clay. There is a brand you can fire with a torch instead of a kiln. You can get up to 20 charms from one package.
I also like checking the clearance bracelets in Gabriel Brothers or Big Lots (or the Dots type stores) For a buck or two you can scavenge a decent number of charms!
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.