Tue, Aug 19, 03 at 13:27
|Just a show and tell of the addition of charms to items. They are great for dominos and other projects. In this one I have used a ceramic tile and added a copied print to tissue paper. Decoupaged it on the tile, added dimensional magic and placed the red shoe charms on it.
Will post to the gallery.
|Cute little shoes! |
I have been enjoying making my own charms with stamps and silver clay. There is a brand you can fire with a torch instead of a kiln. You can get up to 20 charms from one package.
I also like checking the clearance bracelets in Gabriel Brothers or Big Lots (or the Dots type stores) For a buck or two you can scavenge a decent number of charms!
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here