|If you like to make greeting cards, but sometimes are stuck for a creative idea, check the site below. It is aimed at folks who have (or have access to) an Ellison or Sizzix diecut machine. Those of you who are scrapbookers will be familiar with those, I am sure!
But many of the ideas can be adapted and used without the diecuts... just cut out the shapes on your own, or go to the scrapbooking store and buy what you need.
There are literally hundreds of card and other crafting ideas on the site. To reach the crafing ideas, just click on the green "Creative Ideas" button at the top of the page.
Browse around and enjoy!
Here is a link that might be useful: Greeting Card Ideas at Ellison
|Will have to check into it for winter projects|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here