|I found the instructions and pattern for this cute card in Simply Super Paper by Sandra Lounsbury Foose. Here is a link to the book description on Amazon - Simply Super Paper on Amazon.
The little baby shirt is made of cardstock, and the two front flaps open to reveal whatever message or picture you choose to put inside. I put a picture of the newborn baby inside with the words "Welcome Jeremiah."
I glued the shirt to the front of green cardstock, folded into a card with a message of congratulations inside.
You could also use the little shirt by itself as the card, putting the verse inside - on each inside shirt front flap, as well as the center section.
There are lots of wonderful creative paper ideas in the book. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys papercrafting!
|Well shucks! The link to the book on Amazon is below... sorry for the erroneous one above to Mother Earth News - LOL!|
Here is a link that might be useful: Simply Super Paper at Amazon
|Was just visiting one of my favorite template sites and there was the same template (Diaper Shirt Card) as I used to make the one above! |
Even if you aren't interested in making the baby shirt card, the site is really worth taking a look if you haven't already - a wonderful site for card crafting ideas! Lots of templates...
Here is a link that might be useful: TEMPLATES BY DONOVAN
- Posted by Sandra(email@example.com) onThu, Jan 29, 09 at 16:21
|Well I had my cards done through a website in Canada, and it worked out very well! They have nice original baby cards. |
Here is the link below
Here is a link that might be useful: Babycard
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here