Sat, Aug 7, 04 at 10:35
|I made a label for "Girlfriend Glue" as part of a gift and want to share. This label fits a 4 ounce bottle of white glue and looks best printed on photo paper. I hope you like it. Follow the link. :-)
Here is a link that might be useful: meggiecat
|I don't know why I hadn't looked at this before this is really cute|
|Love your glue bottle label, Meggiecat! Great idea. |
And your website is a real find... lots of good stuff and links. I spent hours there and will return often!
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.