My sister has proposed a swap on our blog. I might have used a message board or swapbot, but she apparently has more faith in our readership than me. So I am trying to drum up business here as well.
The basic premise is to dig into your crafty stash and send some cardmaking scraps or leftovers to your partner. They will return a finished card to you and hopefully have enough leftovers to make a card of their own.
So unload some forgotten supplies and get some exciting new things in the mail for roughly the cost of a stamp.
More details and sign-up on our blog. Emily asks you to post a mailing address - if you are uncomfortable with that, just post an email address and you can contact your partner that way.
more details and sign-up information here:
|Last call. Only two more days to sign up.|
Here is a link that might be useful: cardmaking exchange
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here