Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stamp Storage Question

Posted by Jennifer123 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 18, 03 at 10:02

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place to buy clear plastic containers to store my stamps in? I have a bunch of sets from Stampin up that came in those clear containers, I would like to get some more of these to hold my other stamps in sets. Thanks for any information.

~Jennifer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stamp Storage Question

Try a packaging company. The one below has a few different styles and sizes. The pvc ones can be ordered individually, and there is one the size of letter paper for 94 cents.

I store most of mine in pizza boxes and plastic drawer units like Iris carts. With a pizza box I turn it inside out so the writing is inside and write the stamp names on the lid.
Unmounts are stored in large ziplock baggies with a cardstock sheet that has the images stamped on it.

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: plastic packaging

o

What about using those acrylic box frames? I get them when frames are on sale at Michael's or AC Moore or RS. You can cut one side out of the cardboard insert and use it as a lid (goes inside the frame). You can stamp the image on the cardboard lid so you can see from both sides what you have in there. Just a thought.

o

I've found some acrylic boxes at Wal-Mart for about $1.50 each. There are some larger ones too for about $2.00. They are hard, not the kind that Stampin Up stamps come in, but they do work well. They are by the jewelery supplies and jewelry storage containers in the craft dept. Also, your Stampin Up demonstrator can order the Stampin Up ones for you as supplies. I've seen them on e-bay as well. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here