|I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place to buy clear plastic containers to store my stamps in? I have a bunch of sets from Stampin up that came in those clear containers, I would like to get some more of these to hold my other stamps in sets. Thanks for any information.
|Try a packaging company. The one below has a few different styles and sizes. The pvc ones can be ordered individually, and there is one the size of letter paper for 94 cents. |
I store most of mine in pizza boxes and plastic drawer units like Iris carts. With a pizza box I turn it inside out so the writing is inside and write the stamp names on the lid.
Here is a link that might be useful: plastic packaging
|What about using those acrylic box frames? I get them when frames are on sale at Michael's or AC Moore or RS. You can cut one side out of the cardboard insert and use it as a lid (goes inside the frame). You can stamp the image on the cardboard lid so you can see from both sides what you have in there. Just a thought.|
|I've found some acrylic boxes at Wal-Mart for about $1.50 each. There are some larger ones too for about $2.00. They are hard, not the kind that Stampin Up stamps come in, but they do work well. They are by the jewelery supplies and jewelry storage containers in the craft dept. Also, your Stampin Up demonstrator can order the Stampin Up ones for you as supplies. I've seen them on e-bay as well. Good luck.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.