Sun, Aug 6, 06 at 9:00
|I have a friend who has cancer having a birthday next week and I want to make her a card. "Happy Birthday" just doesn't seem appropriate. Any thoughts from you guys?
|Why not write her a letter telling her how you feel about her and your friendship. It will mean a lot more to her than a birthday card and it will mean a lot to you also! |
|Sorry I missed your post for birthday card suggestions. Here is a beautiful card you can make for your friend any time! The stamps are sold by Stampin' Up, .|
Here is a link that might be useful: Hope
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.