Sun, Aug 6, 06 at 9:00
|I have a friend who has cancer having a birthday next week and I want to make her a card. "Happy Birthday" just doesn't seem appropriate. Any thoughts from you guys?
|Why not write her a letter telling her how you feel about her and your friendship. It will mean a lot more to her than a birthday card and it will mean a lot to you also! |
|Sorry I missed your post for birthday card suggestions. Here is a beautiful card you can make for your friend any time! The stamps are sold by Stampin' Up, .|
Here is a link that might be useful: Hope
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here