|Yesterday at my "Everything's a Dollar" store I got the following great products.
A Fiskars Photo Inspirational Memory Kit which included;
A sheet of peel and stick corners, a sheet of Inspiriation peel and Stick stickers
A Stencil ((12)
A sheet of pre-printed frames.
4 sheets of reversible cardstock
4 sheets of reversible patterened paper.A Great Deal all for 1$
Packages of AllNight Media Stamp Art papers. 10 Decorative sheets -5 large 5 small Silver collection and a green collection (with Mulberry type papers. I know I've paid at least $5 for a pack of this.
I also got 2 separate stamp sets by All Night Media
1 - Frame It 3 frame and 2 corner stamps in puppy dog designs (bones paws etc.
2- Frame It of Wedding designs - rings, heats, corners etc.
Bothe the Stamp sets wer by All Night Media.
Have to go again tomorrow and see if they put anything else out.
|Wow Minnie! |
What great deals!
I'll have to check out my dollar stores here in Alabama. I did find some nice goodies at Dollar General the other day - since I'm into Altered Books, I am on the lookout for all kinds of embellishments. They had some awesome bracelets and necklace/earring sets for a buck each - each had several different charms, many beads, all kinds of cool dangly stuff that I can use by disassembing them! Also found a large sheet of stick-on earrings for little girls - real neat shiny "gems" that will be great for embellishing.
Thanks for the heads-up, Minnie. You always find the greatest bargains!
|Another place to get great big beads is to look in the hair section where the pony tail ties are etc. I got some great ones made by Jordache that were giant jewel shapes etc. Nice for hanging on the bottom of an ornament. they were pony tail ties a piece of elastic with a bead on each end. for $1 it amounted to about 16 beads.|
- Posted by saphy bargains(firstname.lastname@example.org) onMon, May 4, 09 at 19:35
|Wow. I just saw the stamp art papers on ebay. Maybe she bought it at the same store you did. She is listing 10 packs for around $10 including shipping andhandling. I might just buy it there as it saves gas|
Here is a link that might be useful: ebay coupons ebay rebates and online coupons guide
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here