Fri, Jul 7, 06 at 20:08
|Hello to all you nice folks. Our son gave us a wonderful surpise 40th Anniversary Party. It was terrific. Now I want to send out the thank you's and I want to do something a little different. I thought about sending a picture from our wedding or from the party or both. But I want a really different way to do it. For my son and my niece who helped him I want to make up a little album of then and now. Any ideas on the card making itself or on the wording? It does not matter it all the wording is the same for them all. I was thinking of maybe a church shape card or something different. Please help me. TIA
|Maybe you could make up a collage of pictures on a single sheet of paper of the party, relatives, friends, trips, etc and scan them in color and write a bit about each picture. You could do several pages now/then etc.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.