Tue, Jul 15, 08 at 13:38
|I am planning a Housewarming party and want to send out invitations. I have seen a greeting card that looked like a house, and when you opened the front flaps(the doors of the house) you were able to see the inside of the card with the party info in it. This may not make much sense! Its just that the card was shaped like a flat paper house but it opened up. If anyone has an illustration or directions for a card like this please let me know.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here