Tue, Jul 22, 03 at 12:52
|I have stamped before. I would like to make packages of cards to give as gifts for the holiday's. How difficult is it to stamp, and where is the best place to get supplies, including blank cards?|
|Use card stock to make you own & save a bundle! 1 piece of card stock makes 2 note cards. Find a rubber stamping store near you & get some really good stuff & some ideas. Then go to Michaels and get stuff to "fill in". Try the net; do a Google search using "rubber stamp" in the subject line. For specific questions, come back here; there are plenty of great folks here happy to help out. Target also sells the "Hot Hues" line of blank note cards that have an embossed frame to them. Plenty of different colors. Stamping ink shows much better on the lighter ones. Go nuts with embellishments: sequins as flower pettals, beads, wire, hole punches, etc. Let us know how you make out.|
|Just reading my message..correction..I have never stamped before. Thank you for your advice, and where to find cards..off to Target to begin. Do you buy your stamping supplies at Michaels? I don't know of a store that just has stamping.|
|Target doesn't have much of anything and certainly no bargains on stamping stuff. Michael's or Hobby Lobby is your bet bet if there is no Stamping store around.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here