|I received a nice drawing print that is on a sheet of parchment-type paper that is about 7 feet long and 6" tall. I know a custom frame would be insanely expensive, I am okay with hanging this with perhaps the little pieces of tacky gummy stuff I used back in college to hang posters, but don't know what products are now out there.
I don't want the gummy stuff to bleed through the print (I remember that unless the poster was glossy the oils would show through) so can someone please recommend a hanging material? Or help me with creating a very simple frame? I do have a circular saw and can create a thin frame, but I don't know how to attach the poster, and it won't have glass on it.
Thank you to all for any ideas!
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here