|are you thinking about them yet? I have most of mine done already.|
|Wow. You're good. |
I'm still working on the craft projects I intended to complete for last Christmas.
Here is a link that might be useful: craftfetish blog
|Minnie - go away! :-) |
Have most of my shopping done & hope to do the rest this weekend. Cards? Nope, that's for late November! They're purchased, but too soon (for me) to make lists or address them!
|I still have to get them addressed. I'm waiting for the list from the Kitchen Table to do that|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here