Sat, Jun 14, 03 at 22:10
|Sent to me by Barbie Boop.did you know that you can do DRY EMBOSSING with any stamped image that
just choose an image
stamp the image on the reverse side of your card stock card.
lay this image side up on a mouse pad
trace around the stamped line of the image with a debosing tool, bone
folder, or empty ball poing pen
turn over.. and
you now have a dry embossed image!
try it.. you might like it!
|Hey! Good idea! I don't have many stamps but it should work with computer clipart too! |
You always have good ideas, Taunia. Thanks
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here