Sat, Jun 14, 03 at 22:10
|Sent to me by Barbie Boop.did you know that you can do DRY EMBOSSING with any stamped image that
just choose an image
stamp the image on the reverse side of your card stock card.
lay this image side up on a mouse pad
trace around the stamped line of the image with a debosing tool, bone
folder, or empty ball poing pen
turn over.. and
you now have a dry embossed image!
try it.. you might like it!
|Hey! Good idea! I don't have many stamps but it should work with computer clipart too! |
You always have good ideas, Taunia. Thanks
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.