|I recently found this poem/verse in a Nora Roberts book:
And he who gives a child a treat
I have a friend who just found out that she is pregnant with a late in life/surprise baby, and I would like to make this into a special card, or even something that I could frame. A pretty border, some clipart around it? I'm at a loss and want this to be special. I have until December, but I'm looking for something to fiddle with this summer.
Thanks in Advance!
P.S....You guys are great! You're ideas are really fantastic!
|My best suggestion is something in rubber stamping. This way you can choose the colors & use you own ideas. Try www.stampingground.com if you don't have any stamping stores around you. The possibilities are endless!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.