|Well, I was cleaning out my craft "stuff" and ran across the pattern and instructions. If someone wants to post it I will smail it to them. I don't have a scanner right now.|
|I would love to have a copy of the pattern. |
Love anything butterflies!
Please drop me an e-mail and I will give you
my snail mail address...
Thank you --- Jude!
|I would love the pattern too!!!!!|
|Dear roserabbit, |
Received the pattern this past week,
|Hi Jude, you're most welcome! Glad to see your post.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here