Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone have this USA Flag pen?

Posted by LibbyLiz (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 13, 05 at 11:24

I've searched at Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, WalMart, K'Mart, Target, & Shopko for a refill for this pen & can't find squat because of the strange shape to the flange beyond the ballpoint.

I love this pen & don't want to throw it away if I can find refills for it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone have this USA Flag pen?

Are there any markings at all (brand name, manufacturere) on the pen, Liz? Maybe on the pocket clip, or on the metal collar the clip is attached to?

Do you know where you got it originally?

o

There's no brand markings on the pen or the ink cartridge. I originally bought it at a Dollar Tree in Arkansas.

o

Woo-Hoo!! Think I may have found more of the pens... check model TSX-F (Push action ballpoint pen with colorful rubber FLAG comfort grip. Satin chrome finish with polished metal accents) on the link below. Call them and ask about refills - or maybe just get some new pens.

Here is a link that might be useful: Patriotic-Promotions.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here