|I've searched at Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, WalMart, K'Mart, Target, & Shopko for a refill for this pen & can't find squat because of the strange shape to the flange beyond the ballpoint.
I love this pen & don't want to throw it away if I can find refills for it!
|Are there any markings at all (brand name, manufacturere) on the pen, Liz? Maybe on the pocket clip, or on the metal collar the clip is attached to? |
Do you know where you got it originally?
|There's no brand markings on the pen or the ink cartridge. I originally bought it at a Dollar Tree in Arkansas.|
|Woo-Hoo!! Think I may have found more of the pens... check model TSX-F (Push action ballpoint pen with colorful rubber FLAG comfort grip. Satin chrome finish with polished metal accents) on the link below. Call them and ask about refills - or maybe just get some new pens.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Patriotic-Promotions.com
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here