|I was assigned to teach scrapbooking for my daughters Girl Scout troop. I bought $70 of Girl Scout card stock and cut out all the paper needed for them to create these neat little folded albums, tied with ribbon. Well, another mom who was assigned "craft" swoops in a buys the ready-made Girl Scout scrapbooking kit, which is almost like mine, and has them assemble those!!!! My mouth dropped to the floor when I saw them doing that.
I'm still having them make the album as I spent hours cutting, scoring, etc. But now that I have 100 pieces of Girl Scout card stock left over I was looking for something they could do in addition. Yes, I thought of cards. I was thinking maybe a frame....any ideas?
|Check out www.thepapermodelguy.com. In the links, go to the Canon Printer site. Lots of craft ideas you can use card stock on.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.