|Hi, I know if there is such a thing, a crafter can find it. Please, does anyone know of a site that has or has information for writing a memorial?
I'm trying to help an extended family member find something appropriate to use as a memorial for a 35 year old mother who passed away yesterday.
Any leads at all would be helpful. Thank you so much. Jo
|Try posting this on the computer crafts board also. You might get some more responses. I wish I could help.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here