Here is a link that might be useful: md card 1
|Very nice! Is that fabric on the cards? Is that a real dogtag or a scan of one? |
Memorial Day has become a forgotten holiday for many Americans, unfortunately. Thanks for reminding us.
|I love it. I hope this inspires me to make some cards!!|
|not fabric....stickers and sizzix die cuts and punches. |
i work in a hardware store so i brought home some aluminum step flashing and used the sizzix tag die to cut it out and used lamp socket beaded chain to finish it off.
|Wooo... doesn't that flashing dull your Sizzix die?? You're braver than I am! |
Thanks for the kick in the right direction re: Memorial Day. We always called it "Decoration Day" where I grew up. Your inspiration caused me to make cards for four Veteran (WWII and Vietnam) relatives. I bet the cards will be the first they've ever received thanking them for fighting for our country.
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here