|i don't know if this link will work.
hopefully it will.
Here is a link that might be useful: a yahoo album
|It worked for me. I really like this format since it is so easy to see all the cards. My computer is slow so I appreciate it. Great work!!|
|Thanks for reminding us to make cards for Memorial Day. (I always called it Decoration Day - I'm still waaaaay behind the times - LOL!) I made cards for several veteran relatives and sent them... they were touched that someone remembered them (WWII and Vietnam vets). I'm sure it is the first time (in over 50 years!) that someone has thanked them for fighting for our country.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here