|I didn't exactly know where to post this, but I figure maybe someone here would have the answer to my question. I would like to cut and paste certain flowers from a roll of wallpaper that I have and paste the flowers individually over my painted wall. The question is: what should I put over the pasted flowers to seal them so they don't peel and I can take a sponge and lightly wash over them if necessary?|
|If its wallpaper why would you even need to seal it? If you feel you really need to, try some Mod Podge if they even still sell it. You could even use elmers glue, it drys clear.|
|elmer's makes a spray on glue, but i would think that the wallpaper paste - whether prepasted paper or one you need to paste, would work just fine. once you apply the cut out, use a wallpaper roller on it and lightly sponge it. you should be fine. it would take on the same concept of wallies. |
i know this is a late post, but what the heck, right?
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here