Thu, May 13, 10 at 17:33
|I didn't exactly know where to post this, but I figure maybe someone here would have the answer to my question. I would like to cut and paste certain flowers from a roll of wallpaper that I have and paste the flowers individually over my painted wall. The question is: what should I put over the pasted flowers to seal them so they don't peel and I can take a sponge and lightly wash over them if necessary?|
|If its wallpaper why would you even need to seal it? If you feel you really need to, try some Mod Podge if they even still sell it. You could even use elmers glue, it drys clear.|
|elmer's makes a spray on glue, but i would think that the wallpaper paste - whether prepasted paper or one you need to paste, would work just fine. once you apply the cut out, use a wallpaper roller on it and lightly sponge it. you should be fine. it would take on the same concept of wallies. |
i know this is a late post, but what the heck, right?
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.