|just click on the link and then click on the next button to scroll through them one by one.
let me know what you think! love to hear what you think.
i tried to use a bunch of different ways to make them. one is even xstitched, punches, sizzix, tea bag folding, stickers, computer graphics,rubberstamping etc.
Here is a link that might be useful: memorial day cards
|All are great. Did you snail mail them all of email them? |
I liked the best:
to Binty Bear
Mama(mini) ? quilt
|i snail mailed them to the people in a cyber group i am in.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here