Sun, May 16, 04 at 14:24
|Does anyone have a good way of storing paper stickers that they would share? I use them on correspondence and am getting really tired of going through them to find what I want and/or need more of. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!|
|Hmmm... not sure how many you have, but what about using one of those clear vinyl things you hang over the door to hold shoes. Maybe you could kinda organize them according to pockets and label. Then you could just reach in and easily see the stickers you want. |
|How about the vinyl pages that hold baseball cards, the ones that fit in a 3 ring binder? ther are about 12 pockets per page...|
|basecall card holders, CD holder pages, or photo albums have worked for me in the past.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.