Sun, May 16, 04 at 14:24
|Does anyone have a good way of storing paper stickers that they would share? I use them on correspondence and am getting really tired of going through them to find what I want and/or need more of. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!|
|Hmmm... not sure how many you have, but what about using one of those clear vinyl things you hang over the door to hold shoes. Maybe you could kinda organize them according to pockets and label. Then you could just reach in and easily see the stickers you want. |
|How about the vinyl pages that hold baseball cards, the ones that fit in a 3 ring binder? ther are about 12 pockets per page...|
|basecall card holders, CD holder pages, or photo albums have worked for me in the past.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here