|Does anyone have the code for making silver font in Word? I know that for gold it is Red 208, Green 168 and Blue 0.|
I'm not sure what you mean, since I use HTML code and editors for desktop publishing, but I found an answer.
To me, silver is gray so starting with white the code is 253 equally for red, green, blue. Then depending on how dark you want the gray (silver) the #'s are (from light to dark) 243, 234, 224, 215, 205, 196, same for each red, green, blue.
I opened a blank word document, typed a couple words, opened the font colors window, clicked on the more colors button to get the RGB codes for the color I wanted.
Hope this helps.
|I found this site with hundreds of red, green, blue combos for colors. It looks like silver is 192, 192, 192.|
Here is a link that might be useful: RGB font chart
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here