|I have a lot of heart shaped card boxes (2.5" x 2.5") that are empty. I want to include a little scroll or poem or something etc to sell them for my local Hospice. They will only sell for the equivalent of $2 so I need a cheap idea. Thanks to all who reply.|
|Here's one that has been around a while. It is actually for a box that does NOT open - glue the top to bottom, decoratively paint and seal with acrylic, then wrap with a ribbon; or wrap with paper, then a ribbon. You could print the poem in a fairly small font and attach it to the top or bottom of box, or just link it in some other way. |
A Gift of Love (A small empty package)
This is a very special gift
It would be nice if you could include a To: / From: tag made of decorated-to-match cardstock to make the gift-giving easier, and as a remembrance for the recipient.
|Thank you for that. I have been making these little boxes for the Hospice for about 12 years!!!! I used to make them with little cubes of wood but I don't have a source for them now. I used the same poem and attached it to the box with ribbon on the outside. They sold really well. Maybe I will go with the same idea using the boxes. I appreciate your response, many thanks.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here