|These were very nice...|
Here is a link that might be useful: poems
|Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are just the best digger-upper of great stuff that you generously share with us. This first one is so great. Am going to print and frame for my youngest daughter as we were just talking about her 7yr. old whom she calls a "stealth" listener. She thinks he is engrossed in something else, when in reality, he is absorbing everything that is said.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here