|I will be helping out with a booth at our spring fair and we are looking for some sort of folding paper art for older kids 10-18. Does anyone have any easy ideals. The younger kids are going to be making paper faces. Thanks Debbie|
|Hi Debbie, |
There are some amazing printable folding toys on this site if you have some way of printing out lots of copies. Hope this helps.
Here is a link that might be useful: Paper Toys
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here