|a woman taught me how to fold this origami chicken, but she didn't speak english, so we couldn't communicate about where she learned the fold. Is this a traditional model or have you seen it in a book anywhere?|
|Don't know this chicken but for more oragami critters check out www.tammyyee.com |
scroll down toward bottom of page. She has few plus some links.
|No I haven't seen that type of chicken before - but what do I know - there are so many models from all over the world.... |
It looks rather simple - from the 'goldfish/samurai hat base'?
Just type 'origami diagrams' into your search engine & you'll see how many sites there are on the world-wide web.
|Ummm, am I doing something wrong? I don't see a chicken.|
|granny, it's on photobucket. can you see pictures hosted on photobucket?|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here