|I recently moved and am having trouble finding a lot of my favorite craft patterns. One in particular, a cute nut cup made from folding a standard square napkin, seems to have disappeared! I am hosting a wedding shower soon and would like to make these cups. I can't find the directions in a Google search and am wondering if anyone here knows how to make them.
|Try looking under the gal who did so much on tv and made viedos--cannot think of her name and I have given much of the stuff away. She used to be on HGTV, and had special guests and is retired now. If I think of it, will get back to you.|
|I'm not sure this is what you're looking for exactly, but it looks like it will work (second project down the page, after the napkin rose): |
|Mariend: Are you referring to Carol Duvall, Queen of Crafts, who was on HGTV for years and is now appearing on DIY?|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here