Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question: Door Hanger/Bottle Liner Packaging

Posted by bonnie_nmi (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 29, 07 at 20:11

Hi -

I'm usually at the winter sowing and quilt forums, but I have been searching my files unsuccessfully all afternoon for a packaging sample I saved from an old gift. I want to package some dry mixes - cookies, breads, etc. - for shower prizes. Some will fit best in canning jars, but some of the smaller ones will look better in plastic bags. Several years ago, I received a similiar gift packed in a baby bottle liner or tall candy bag. The bag was topped with a stamped door hanger which was folded and stapled. I think the hole in the hanger was positioned like a window for the mix to show through, but I'm not sure. I just remember being impressed by the overall presentation. I know it sounds simple enough to figure out myself, but I'm just not getting a good mental picture of the finished product. Has anyone done or seen this particular packaging? Am I in the right forum for this question?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question: Door Hanger/Bottle Liner Packaging

Did you try the crafting forum? Are you using the pre-mixes or making your own. There are alot of books avaiable for making your own, but if you are making a door hanger, try looking in the scrapbooking area. Or just post on the Kitchen Table. There are alot of really talented people there, but tell them you have already tried other forums.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here