|While looking for May basket ideas for my grandsons to use, I came across this cute watering can template for a greeting card.
It could be used for May Day, Teacher Day (as suggested on May 3rd), a shower (wedding or baby), or a general greeting or birthday card. Or Mother's Day or Father's Day!
You could use the template as is, cut a slit in it for a packet of seeds as pictured, or you could even make it into a cut-shaped folding card by reducing its size and then lining it up on a folded blank card along the upright handle on the left edge.
If you don't have any silver cardstock, try it on gray, light blue, garden green, white or maybe a rusty color!
Here is a link that might be useful: Watering Can Greeting Card
|Very cute,Thanks for the card. This gave me a good idea. My co-worker ,who loves gardening, is off recuperating from surgery. This would be a cute Thinking of You card.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.