|I only made 5 this year. I kept the one with the broken ribbon hole. I first colored and cut out the image then later I covered it with Royal Coat Clear Diminsional Magic.
It doesn't show on the picture but looks kind of glassy.
Here is a link that might be useful: Easter Card
|No wonder you only made 5; that looks kind of labor intensive! What did you color it with? Great job! and I like the papers, too!|
|Thanks, I finally got busy and stamped some images and then later I sat down with my colored pencils and did the coloring. Then cut them out and let them set around for a while. Late one night I rememered the dimensional stuff and applied that to the images and let them set for a day. I thought maybe the colors would run but they didn't. The papers were from one of those pads with different sheets in it. |
I just did some cutting and corner cropping and then glued everything down. I didn't have an Easter words stamp so just wrote on the inside.
All in all it took about 4 weeks to do and only because I'm just not with it right now. I could have done 1 dozen in a night if I'd have been in the mood. I should get out my Xyron and play with that.
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here