Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
(Please read) ISO ideas for a certain card.

Posted by taunia1 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 22, 03 at 16:58

I have been commissioned to do several cards; one of which I am stumped for an idea. The recipient of the card is a Louisiana mother of 4; 3 are triplets (2 girls & one boy) age 5 and a 3 year old girl. I've been told she is a super mom (are you kidding? Who wouldn't be?), and a soccer mom and loves gardening. With all that... HELP!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: (Please read) ISO ideas for a certain card.

Bday? or just a general well wishes card?

o

how 'bout.....a garden with tiny faces of children on the plant stakes in the rows of plants. could rubber stamp part or decoupage or if your good.....free hand.
She is definitely "watching her garden grow."

"Mother's Day is a full garden."

o

How about the pocket card and then you could have those little paper doll type cut-outs poking out. One for each child.

o

I LOVE Minnie and Rosie's ideas!!

How much time do you have to finish the project?

What first ocurred to me is that this mom needs a break! LOL! So I imagined a card with a bubble bath. Not sure what else you could add, but how about a bit of polyster fiber for the bubbles and some squares of paper or cardstock for the tiles around the tub?

o

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are all great ideas! Thanks soooo much!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here