Thu, Apr 24, 08 at 15:27
|In an effort to begin the learning process, I have read many of the listings in this forum. I have not, however, seen anything mentioned about what one does with the INside of cards. Is all the lovely work done only on the outside? Any help appreciated, and thanks.|
|I have a friend who is a Stampin' Up demo, so I go to a lot of her card making workshops. Stampin' Up has quite a few sets devoted to sayings that can be used both inside and outside if desired. But most of the time I find a phrase or poem that I like and print it out to attach to the inside of the card.|
|Thank you for your help. On my first card I put a little something on the left inside that matched the outside.|
|Also in catalogs like Current, they give what is inside their cards. Just change it around and somewhere I saw a book/booklet listing sayings for inside these cards.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here