Thu, Apr 24, 08 at 15:27
|In an effort to begin the learning process, I have read many of the listings in this forum. I have not, however, seen anything mentioned about what one does with the INside of cards. Is all the lovely work done only on the outside? Any help appreciated, and thanks.|
|I have a friend who is a Stampin' Up demo, so I go to a lot of her card making workshops. Stampin' Up has quite a few sets devoted to sayings that can be used both inside and outside if desired. But most of the time I find a phrase or poem that I like and print it out to attach to the inside of the card.|
|Thank you for your help. On my first card I put a little something on the left inside that matched the outside.|
|Also in catalogs like Current, they give what is inside their cards. Just change it around and somewhere I saw a book/booklet listing sayings for inside these cards.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.