|Red, here is that card I mentioned. (I finally found something I was looking for)
The shirt part was made on folded card stock and then cut and glued to a single card.
Here is a link that might be useful: shirt card
|Great, Minnie! Thanks for locating the card and then taking the time to photograph it and post it here. Your tie looks a bit like a baseball bat - cute as can be for a fella who is a baseball fan! (Are those baseballs I see faintly over the shoulders??) |
It's always a treat to find cards that are more masculine... seems like ever-so-many cards are too froofroo to send to men. And they have just as many birthdays, anniversaries, etc. and are just as loved as women.
|Yes. it's bats amd balls. I did it in class back then so it must have been a Stampin'Up set of my teachers. I think you could probably get a sticker with a tie or bat on it. |
I thought the shirt was a lot easier to make this way but I think we did one of yours too.
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here