|One of my DDs had a call from her best friend; who needs some mexican wedding invitations (she lives in Monterey). She is getting married May lst & my daughter said if I can do it that she would like me to make them. She would need them by the l9th of this month. She needs 100! Her colors are white & grey/silver. Can someone point me in the right direction? I have about $100 to work with. Can I make these special on my own? Help please.|
|How about a rubber stamp of a cactus, embossed in silver, on a 1/4 page (like a postcard) You could copy & paste & do 4 on a page, so you would just do the printing of the names & information on the invite, run it through the printer; you'd only be printing 25 pages (x4=100) If you did this on heavy light grey cardstock, no need for anything else (maybe a piece of tissue paper over the printing inside the envy) How's that sound? If not, I'll put my thinking cap on!|
|Maybe just two wedding rings in silver with a Spanish wedding wish on the front!!|
|Maybe one of the links on Jeeves will give you some illustrations or ideas.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Ask Jeeves Mexican Weddings
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here