Thu, Apr 19, 07 at 12:49
|I have these 10 wonderful animal prints on 4x6 cardstock. very inexpensive. now when i look at framing or matting, it gets costly. there is one site that advertises mounting (by heat)on their boards, but that's really costly. any ideas on how to add a border, fix them so they're fairly stiff and then i can hang them on the soffitt in my new sewing room.|
|Did you check out Dollar Tree? A while back they had very nice cardboard frames I think just what you need. If they have a web page you might check there too.|
|I was at the Dollar Tree today and near the gift bags area there were packs of cardboard frames or matte boards. in packs of 2 or 4 and they came in several sizes.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here