Mon, Apr 21, 03 at 12:25
|don't know if anyone uses onionskin any more besides me...I still write lots of snailmail letters and it saves a few pennies. Finally found an outfit that carries it: www.esleek.com (don't know how to do the link-thingy) and a Jane Bleeker there is terrific, very helpful.|
|Thanks Jann, it sounds interesting!|
|I'll bet handwritten letters on onionskin are just lovely; especially with a fountain pen or calligraphy! And you could use it for stamping, too, couldn't you? |
I'd love to find some locally, unless I had a special project where I needed to order it. Thanks for the link just in case.
Do you also use onionskin for tracing?
|I am so glad that I read this. |
I used to write all of my letters on onionskin and have not been able to find it for years.
Thanks so much!
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.