|don't know if anyone uses onionskin any more besides me...I still write lots of snailmail letters and it saves a few pennies. Finally found an outfit that carries it: www.esleek.com (don't know how to do the link-thingy) and a Jane Bleeker there is terrific, very helpful.|
|Thanks Jann, it sounds interesting!|
|I'll bet handwritten letters on onionskin are just lovely; especially with a fountain pen or calligraphy! And you could use it for stamping, too, couldn't you? |
I'd love to find some locally, unless I had a special project where I needed to order it. Thanks for the link just in case.
Do you also use onionskin for tracing?
|I am so glad that I read this. |
I used to write all of my letters on onionskin and have not been able to find it for years.
Thanks so much!
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here