|I made this one for one of my SILs. The backdrop is gold lace; it's NOT part of the card. That dragonfly is copper. I wish every thing would have shown up better! After looking at the pic, if you have time, go to the gallery to see the poem I wrote. Hugs, Taunia.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Belated Birthday Card
|Looks great, Taunia! All of your cards are super. Have you sold any lately? |
(I think I should have bought a "belated" birthday stamp instead of just happy birthday!!)
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here