|You might be a lucky winner. I hope I am; when you get the home page go to Free Stamps My ex Stampin' Up teacher sent this to me|
Here is a link that might be useful: Poll for stamps
|Thanks, I did, and looked at their ideas while I was there. Found a good one I might actually be able to do with a Stampin' Up stamp I have!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here