|I thought this was great; thanks again to Barbie Boop.
Guide To Ink Pads
PIGMENT INK PADS
Pigment ink pads are probably the most favourite type of ink pad
The most commonly used pigment pads are the economical INK CUBES.
The advantages of pigment pads is that they are available in
DYE BASED INK PADS
Dye based ink pads are perfect for glossy papers and card, this type
Dye based pads are generally not waterproof which means you can't add
FABRICO INK PADS
Fabrico ink pads were originally intended to stamp onto fabric. You
PERMANENT INK PADS
As their description suggests permanent ink pads are for stamping
EMBOSSING INK PADS
A lightly tinted ink pad which is especially used for embossing with.
What Color Ink Pads Should I get?
If after that low down on ink pads you are still none the wiser about
Pigment Ink Pad Colors: GOLD, SILVER, COPPER, WHITE & BLACK. Plus
Dye Based Ink Pad Colors: BLACK Memories pad plus assorted rainbow
Fabrico Ink Pad Colors: Black and rainbow pads.
Once you have these basic colors you can collect lots of other
|Thanks Taunia, being a newby stamper, I sometimes get confused, if I don't have directions right in front of my face. So, now I have a reference to go to.|
|I soooo needed this. I stood in Michael's today totally confused - they're ink pads are 20% off this week - and came home with none. Actually, the 20% wasn't as good a deal as if I used a 40% coupon when they're not on sale, so I thought I'd wait until next week. Thank you so much for this list!!!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here