Tue, Mar 30, 04 at 20:50
|Does anyone have an ideal what I could use to make 500 paper faces. I would like to use something other than paper plates. We are having a booth at the local spring fair and thought about kids putting face expressions on their paper face. Also is there a site where I could get simpy sad, happy, excited, etc expressions. Thanks Debbie|
|Sorry, guess that wasn't appropriate - you were looking for something paper.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here