Tue, Mar 30, 04 at 20:50
|Does anyone have an ideal what I could use to make 500 paper faces. I would like to use something other than paper plates. We are having a booth at the local spring fair and thought about kids putting face expressions on their paper face. Also is there a site where I could get simpy sad, happy, excited, etc expressions. Thanks Debbie|
|Sorry, guess that wasn't appropriate - you were looking for something paper.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.