|This year I am giving up the internet for Lent. Talk about a sacrifice, lol! I wonder if they have a patch to help me out ;-)!?!
I will only be checking my email which I finally fixed here so it actually works. So if anyone needs to be in touch you can get me thru here or the yahoo email.
On the bright side I should have plenty of time to craft instead of *ahem* studying about things!
take care and love to you all..see you after Easter!
|That might be the best thing to do.......I am "studying" about things too much too. Well.....there should be lots of "show and tell" when you return.|
|Glad you told us in advance!!|
|I admire your conviction!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here