I've got a slew of odd-color cardstock, mostly salmon, a sort of turquoise, some dark shades of gray or brown that I will never use. These are 8-1/2 x 11 pages. No pieces.
I'd like to trade it for cream colored or ivory. I'll send three pieces of mine for every two pieces you send me. But please e-mail me first, in case there's more demand than I have supply - LOL
I hope you made a good trade I meant to write and say that I had card stock coming out of my ears also
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here