Sun, Mar 16, 03 at 17:39
|Anyone here tried the "Caught in Crystal Technique"? I think I learned about it from "secondstarontheright.com" -Tips & Techniques. But I never thought of using it to make a luminary.
Here's a tutorial, but I can't link directly to it. Go to:
then Tyra Smith Lessons on the left,
then CrystalScapes Luminary near the bottom, left.
You'll see "thumbnails of the complete lesson. They serve as a "map" to this 14-step lesson. To jump to the point in the lesson you want to view, simply click on the corresponding thumbnail image"
|The thumbnails on the left are awesome!!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.