Sun, Mar 23, 03 at 16:35
|Does anyone know how to make a hot-air balloon out of the small dixie cups? Maybe a site with directions? Need it for a kindergarden class. Thanks for any help|
|Deb, looks like you could punch holes in the rim of the cups; loop in some pipe cleaners; take another couple of pipe cleaners to form a circle (the base to put a balloon on). Glue the balloon in place; attaching it to a straw inside the dixie cup & there you go!|
Here is a link that might be useful: Hotair balloon... sorta
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.