|Here it is red. sorry it isn't clearer|
Here is a link that might be useful: Red's Card
|THANKS, Minnie!! Have saved a copy to my computer now. |
Note that Rudolph's eye is just a black ink dot on the background card. But it adds so much to the effect.
You can get wire in the traditional copper color, as well as silver, gold (brass), and various colors such as green blue, red. etc.
This idea can be used for just about any occasion that can be represented by a simple outline...
Or for even more adventurous benders...
You may be able to glue the finished wire outline to the card. I used very fine wire to tie Rudolph on.
Hope this inspires you to give wire bending a try!
|Those are such good ideas. |
I feel kind of bad making my Christmas cards so early. Have to get some others made.
A little vase w/flowers would be cute for mother's day.
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here